Saturday, September 27, 2008

I admit it

I'm kinda Fringe-y.

I've watched the first 3 episodes of "Fringe" on Fox. It's not horrible, but not spectacularly good. I'm trying to like it, really.


I was a big fan of the X-Files, even during the silly seasons, even through that awful movie. I'm OK with stretching science in the name of a good story, and a little campy-ness works for me.


The neat wrapping up for crazy story lines in just 60 minutes...well, I can deal. It's TV after all. And Fringe's subplot - why is Massive Dynamics so interested in Agent Dunham has potential.


Still, I must confess - the main reason I'm still watching is not the strong female lead; it's not the strange cases they solve; and it's definitely not the stupid 3D floating scene titles.


It's "Peter Bishop"...actor Joshua Jackson.


What can I say...awkward, intelligent, geeky white guys do something for me.


No comments: