Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday again

Always seems to arrive too quickly!

Didn't get nearly as much done this weekend as I'd hoped. I have some lovely red aventurine pieces from nearly a month ago, just sitting in my collection. Finally started a necklace with them, my first embellished piece...but couldn't get too far, since it still hurts to sit still too long! Oh well, guess I'll do what I can, when I can...

On a funnier note, we created a video "card" for my brother's birthday - a joyful madness with all the kids. My brother is in Sri Lanka, and doesn't get to see the kids often, so I'm hoping he likes it. We had each kid with an 'instrument' - our oldest, Bailey, actually plays trumpet but is a beginner. The others had guitar, recorder, and a music wand...so with Dad singing and 'conducting', and me playing piano, we kinda sang Happy Birthday. It's a wonderful and funny mess!

No comments: